Sunday, December 28, 2008

chao2 called "ema'....woooweeeeet!!

at around 21.08 juz now, huey called up and said that i can buy e'thing for chao2 tomorrow when i go in as she can say "ema"-hockchew for grand aunt. fyi chao2 is the daughter of my eldest nephew, choon leng. i simply adore her!!!!!!!

couldn't believe my ears and exclaimed aloud when she called me over the phone.......'EMA' - sounded so peeeerrrrfect.... wuz supposed to go in tomorrow but told my hubby that i want to stay overnight liao.......

her sweet voice still rings in my ears........'ema...ema....ema" can't wait for her to call me face to face.

7 comments:

tanshuyin said...

eh...chao chao calls u ema wan meh? not kubor or smtg like dat? hehe! :P

Anonymous said...

Supposed to be e-poh I think but she wanted e-mah, so she got it lo now. lol.

Shurainian said...

haha i definitely agree that epoh sounds so much older

mimiteekay said...

EMA in hockchew lo!
yin, ur child will call me kubor ....must ask for hockchew interpretation.... KUMA mayb kot, hehe

Shu-Min said...

you've been tagged. haha

Shurainian said...

your blog also dead like mine? haha

J said...

i thought ema is grandmother? thats what shuyin called her ema right? how come you become ema?