Friday, November 21, 2008

***holiday blues****

yes, holiday blues.... i really do get it each time the holiday starts-be it a short or long one. well told you in my last post that my holidays started last week, right? fyi, i've been having migraine, slight feverish and body aches like someone coming down with flu till today. sob...sob..

maybe, i think its due to the fact that i can't 'pat' anymore since there's no one to 'pat' with!!!! but you know me can still 'pat' when i do marketing....lol

seriously, i think my symptoms of sickness is maybe due to the fact that i stopped taking the 'ore teh pheng' (leng teh) which i take everyday. the same thing happened when i stopped taking kopi ore pheng. yes, i stopped liao except when i go to coffeshops. maybe its because i stopped suddenly - a drastic change in my day to day habit n my body system can't get used to it. something like cold turkey, you know. not like you ,jen, i can't cut down bit by bit !!!! now, i take plain water and since the weather is terribly hot, i do take ice once in a while. in school also, my collegues were surprised i stopped taking ice- once in awhile gotla.... in school my main drink is fresh orange (2) neat without ice. not bad eh? Everyone, esp my family was shocked cos' ice and me are an item!!!!.

but i think it's worth it cos my body also aches less and feel lighter. hjp. hjp hurray!!!

3 comments:

Shu-Min said...

happy holidays to you! =[

+ryaN @ DuR!@n +3mPur@ said...

have a good holiday :)

tanshuyin said...

oi...u also long time never update ur blog dee!