Monday, November 17, 2008

stpm.....not me but mu-wei

stpm exam starts today. yes, my son, mu-wei is taking the exam this year. but, i guess it's me oso having giant butterflies in my stomach.... he's been busy for the past two days.... yes TWO days. never seen him study for so long hours.



sent him an sms yesterday, encouraging n supporting him. well, of course i want him to get the best results- which parents don't , rite? but, don't want to pressure him. watever his results, i know that he has put in his effort...... that's important!!!! well, even though it was studying at the eleventh hour. uncle kiat also sent him an sms.



like the song goes..... Que sera, sera.... whatever will be, will be....the future's not ours to see...que sera, sera.....



my holidays already started...... shu min... fyi ... hehe..... (Go green with envy)

still wake up the same time cos' i'm the alarm clock for my family.... maybe age lo .....can't seem to sleep later than 7.30am.



now trying to plan what i want to do:- so far this is my to-do list:-

1) learn to use camera

2) try to finish my cross stitch - poster of flamingoes- lying idle for nearly a year......

3) simultenously start a new-smaller cross stitch project for c___. secret!!!!!

4) update my blog-so many things that i want to share........


ooops! forgaot to post this the ohter day... better late than never.....

1 comment:

Huey said...

Learn to use camera... @.@