Sunday, October 12, 2008

eeee Exam fever.....!!!!!!

Ya! Exam fever. No, i dun have an exam coming but my younger hero, Mu-ern does!!! As usual it is not him getting butterflies in the stomach but rather it's me having gigantic ones in mine!

Well his pmr (Form 3) exam starts tomorrow (13/10/08) till friday(17/10/08). He's got 7 subjects-bm. bi, maths, science, sejarah, geog n kemahiran hidup(living skills).

For this past week, its me getting up early ard 3-4am in the morning and surfing the internet for forecast questions n printing out for him.

He followed mu-wei's formula - studied a week before his exam. Ern made history:- studying last minute like his upsr. Like most of us, we always procrastinate till the eleventh hour. Hung will say"never mind la pmr only....." There's nothing anyone can do to help him now and I do sincerely hope that he will realise the BIG mistake he made! Never mind, Ern :- SPM in two years time!!!!


9 comments:

Huey said...

Haha! Ya la PMR only ma... Kekeke. Good luck Ern!

Shu-Min said...

all the best ern!!

tanshuyin said...

kuku...my god..u blog more frequent than me! hehe

Shu-Min said...

Parents are diff nowadays ...they are more keng cheong than the kids them selves ...worried sick and looks more teruk then then kids during the examation days ...seeing my coleagues calling back every time (when then kids complete each paper) just asking ..'how?' ... 'know or not' ...'how questions u dont know'... i dont remember my parents 'remembering' my exam days !!!
dont pressure too much..relax ..anyway by now it shud e over leow.
it's been a long time since we last sit down for a good spread of hokkien mee, satay, laksa...etc,etc ...call me lah and let's go for dinner ...
(Hei - i still cannot post msg into ur blog lah ...using Min's ID)
...SzeSoh

mimiteekay said...

sze soh, nvm at least can c u here. y dun u ask min to do a blog 4 u. shld b fun!!!! anyway will get 2gether during the long hols. u must tell me when u free besides wkend. must go on diet b4 i go bak n after i come bak. at my age, put on very fast......

Shurainian said...

szesoh.. <-- so creative the spelling

Huey said...

......

It took me sooooooo long realise what is sze soh!!! @.@

Jen said...

hehe... my formula is not one week... but one night. full 24 hours without sleep before exam. But well.... this formula can't be used in high school, or else will be very fail teruk.

mimiteekay said...

huey, our family invents a lot of new words!!!!

jen, lucky ern din read what u wrote but anyway he was lk u oso-tudy the nite b4.....